Learn more about animal testing a the following sites:
Humane Society: Fact Sheet: Cosmetic Testing
Responsible Consumer: Animal Cruelty Cosmetics and Personal Care Products
Below are a list of ways to find humane and cruelty free products while avoiding products tested on animals.
- Connecting compassionate consumers to companies that have pledged to end animal testing
- Many condoms companies manufacture their latex condoms using casein—a milk protein. Some condoms may also contain milk powder
- Cruelty Cutter App
- App that scans cosmetics and household product barcodes to let you know which products were tested on animals. Results can be shared with on social media and your concerns or praises can be shared with the company.
- Leaping Bunny
- Our app is free and it’s the perfect tool for searching by product type or company name to check on the cruelty-free status of something.
Sites to learn more about what products to avoid
- Cruelty Free Kitty: Companies That Test On Animals 2017
Business Insurance: 8 Products You Own That Are Tested on Animals
Vegan Rabbit: List of Companies That DO Test on Animals
- Peta: Beauty Brands You Thought Were Cruelty-Free But Aren’t
If you have any feedback or resources to add please email email@example.com